Saturday, 27 April 2013

Bright spring bags, High Street edit.


I am little bit of a handbag addict, I don't tend to invest all my love on one perfect (expensive) little beauty- rather I spread the love through good quality high street numbers!
The great thing about bags this spring/summer is the colours! Every hue from sunset orange through to cool baby blues! I appreciate a classic tan bag as much as the next girl, but I like my bags with a little more POW!
Here is a selection of my favourite high street picks that look designer without the hefty price tag:

Topshop Large leather padlock bag £95: here!
A lovely simple take on Michael Kors Saffiano Tote


DKNY Saffiano medium tote bag £265: here!
A bit cheaper than my super lust Prada Saffiano Lux Tote



Hobbs Alice Tote £249: here!
A nice alternative to the classic Hermes Birkin


Lulu Guinness Small patent Annabelle cross body bag £225: here!
A nice alternative to the gorgeous Chanel ...



I havent decided which ones (yes, plural!) to go for yet... Now where did I put that credit card....


No comments:

Post a Comment