Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Glastonbury 2013

So I managed to survive my first Glasto!



I saw a huge amount of bands, some I had wanted to see for ages, some were just stumbled upon.

Clouds :(

Sun!!! :)


I cant say that I tried a lot of the food there as I was purposely trying to avoid the portaloos and long drops as much as possible (wine or spirits & max 1 veggie burger a day was my wonderfully irresponsible trick!)

I did meet a huge bunch of amazing people though, from the multi coloured parachute welding compliment givers to the security guard who went on an Iphone mud search with me to the man who put Banana candy cat (my persona on Sunday) on his shoulders for the entire end of the Stones set to the other people in the queues in district 9 who also didn't know what we were queuing up for....

Oh that looks fun...

Ahhh! It is!!

Lets return the favour!

Saving the world one man at a time! 



One of the many I have no clue moments :)





I dont know why I waited so long to go! It was an amazing experience! Next year is a definite- with the VIP toilets this time though!

Hula and cocktails in the sun

Dancing fairies!

Is it me you're looking for?

Clay demon factory....

Sad to leave!!


PS. Apologies for the lack of pictures, I did have a dead phone for a lot of the time- not too mention being too drunk or having too much fun to take them!

No comments:

Post a Comment